31 Days of Halloween Day 2......



๐Ÿ‘ป 31 Days of Halloween – Day 2 | BOO!

Hello, Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to Day 2 of my 31 Days of Halloween here at Mommy Stampin’ Creations!

Today’s card features the Oh My Fright Bundle again, but I changed things up with a fun 3"x 5" card and Paper Pumpkin  Halloween background.

I love how this one turned out! ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿฆ‡ A Spooky Little Halloween Scene




For this card, I used many of the same colors from my Day 1 project, but the orange pattern from the Frightfully Fun 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper gives this card a completely different feel.

The large Basic Gray tag creates the perfect backdrop for my spooky Halloween scene. I added the black tree along with a Lemon Lolly moon peeking out from behind the tag.

For this card, I used many of the same colors from my Day 1 project, but the orange pattern from the Frightfully Fun 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper gives this card a completely different feel.

The large Basic Gray tag creates the perfect backdrop for my spooky Halloween scene. I added the black tree along with a Lemon Lolly moon peeking out from behind the tag.

 How cute are those little ghosts? ๐Ÿ‘ป

I also added Stampin’ Up!’s Adhesive-Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots for some extra Halloween fun. These little embellishments are such an easy way to add dimension and personality to a card.

The black BOO at the bottom finishes off the scene, while the black-and-white gingham ribbon at the top adds one of my favorite Halloween patterns.

✂️ Supplies Used

For my Day 2 card, I used:

  • Oh My Fright Bundle #168176
  • Frightfully Fun 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper — #168168
  • Basic Gray Cardstock — #121044
  • Basic Black Cardstock — #121045
  • Lemon Lolly Cardstock — #161720
  • Basic White Cardstock — #166780
  • Pumpkin Pie #105117
  • Adhesive-Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots #168180
  • Black & White Gingham Ribbon
  • Card Size: 3" x 5"

๐Ÿงก Same Products—A Different Look!

One thing I really enjoy about card making is seeing how many different projects we can create with the same products.

Yesterday's card had a darker nighttime look, while today's orange Designer Series Paper makes everything feel brighter and a little more playful. Yet the moon, spooky tree, ghosts and black-and-white gingham keep the two cards connected.

That's exactly what I want to explore during my 31 Days of Halloween—lots of different ways to use our Halloween crafting supplies!

๐ŸŽƒ Come Back for Day 3!

We are only on Day 2 of 31, so there is LOTS more Halloween crafting ahead!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what I create for Day 3 of my 31 Days of Halloween.

I'd love to know which background you prefer so far??

Day 1's black spooky background or Day 2's Paper Pumpkin Halloween background? ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก

Happy Stamping!

Melissa
Mommy Stampin’ Creations
Stamping Cards • Scrapbooking • Everything Paper

๐ŸŽƒ 31 Days of Halloween — Day 2 of 31 ๐Ÿ‘ป


Shop My Stampin' Up! Website 




No comments:

Post a Comment