๐ 31 Days of Halloween – Day 1:Trick or Treat! ๐ป
Hello, crafty friends!
It’s officially October, which means it’s time for something spooktacular here at Mommy Stampin’ Creations!
Today I’m kicking off my 31 Days of Halloween! ๐
For the next 31 days, I’ll be sharing Halloween inspiration featuring handmade cards, fun paper crafting ideas, spooky little details, and plenty of creative inspiration to help us celebrate Halloween all month long.
๐ป Day 1 – Trick or Treat Halloween Card
For my very first project, I created this fun Trick or Treat card with a spooky nighttime scene.
I love the combination of the dark background with the bright yellow moon and white clouds. The bare black tree gives the card just the right amount of spooky, while that adorable little ghost keeps it cute rather than scary.
And, of course, I had to add some black-and-white gingham ribbon at the top. I love how it adds another pattern and a little extra texture to the card.
The “TRICK OR TREAT” greeting finishes everything off perfectly!
๐ Some of my favorite details:
- Spooky black, gray, white and yellow color combination
- Crescent moon and clouds
- Bare Halloween tree
- Sweet little ghost
- Black-and-white gingham ribbon
- Starry nighttime background
- Bold Trick or Treat greeting
One of my favorite things about Halloween crafting is that you can mix cute, spooky and whimsical elements all on the same project. This card definitely has a little bit of everything!
๐ Supplies Used
For today’s Halloween card, I used:
- Oh My Fright Bundle
- Basic Gray Cardstock — #121044
- Basic Black Cardstock — #121045
- Lemon Lolly Cardstock — #161720
- Basic White Cardstock — #166780
- Frightfully Fun 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper — #168168
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon
That Lemon Lolly moon really stands out against the Basic Gray, Basic Black and Basic White!
๐งก Join Me for All 31 Days!
This is only Day 1, and we have 30 more days of Halloween creativity ahead of us!
I hope you’ll stop by Mommy Stampin’ Creations each day to see what I’m creating next. I have lots of Halloween crafting fun planned for October!
And I’d love to hear from you in the comments:
Are you a Halloween card maker? And do you prefer your Halloween projects CUTE or SPOOKY? ๐ป๐
Happy Stamping!


No comments:
Post a Comment